Monday, April 23, 2007

Tired

Monday's are always hard to get back into the swing of things. Correction, they use to be. I have started working at my 2nd job, so now I work on the weekends. So I am tired. Let's see..my work week this week is this. Monday 8-5, Tuesday 8-4:45 & 5-8 at Sears, Wed & Friday are the same and Saturday 12-9. I'm not sure if I am working Sunday or not, but more than likely I am. Sigh....oh well I am doing this for my lovely wife and my little girl. I am so excited about seeing her. Addyson Faith!!! She is coming soon. Only 37 days till I am a dad. I can't wait!

The Rockets are in the playoffs. For all of you who don't know, I am a huge basketball fan. I love playing it and my favorite team is the Houston Rockets. My father-in-law is a huge Georgia Bulldog fan and has this amazing room called the Bulldog Room. I want a room like that but only dedicated to the Rockets. It will be the Rockets Room. Now...if I can just make enough money to get a house to get that room (and a big screen tv)

Oh well that's my first post about whatever was on my mind. I'll be posting lots of stuff about whatever is on my mind, which usually is alot. Till next time.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow, I'm so impressed you actually blogged. You will have to make sure to keep blogging, it's more fun than you think. Don't work too hard, I love you :)

Michelle said...

Oh and yay for the Rockets winning last night, even if I was asleep. 2 more games to go.

Natalie Powers said...

spurs rock!!!

Laura said...

Haha... a Rockets Room!! That will sure solve Christmas and Birthdays...hehe...giggle

KriSTeN said...

ok ok... dad has gotten to you Stephen, snap out of it. j/k dad has done an amazing job of making that room enjoyable... the lights are pretty cool so make sure you have lots of cool lights everywhere. oh and the surround system, gotta have one of those... and the tv ya you have to have a big tv... hmmmmmmmmmmm. and nice comfy couches... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
wow you are going to be a daddy soon. well you already are but you know what i mean... hope you enjoy your job. i didnt particularly love Sears when i worked there but it's ok... i hope it's a million times better for you. bye!

Michelle said...

You only get your big screen TV when I get the item you promised me.....so remember that. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephen,
hope you are holding up OK won't be long now..we are all waiting to hear the news.
Love,
Grandmother B